Project Viability Grant
The Art Deco former department store now known as Provision House on the High Street in Dudley was first opened in 1939. For decades, the building served the Dudley community as a co-operative emporium – a store dedicated to providing its customer-owners with quality goods at the lowest prices possible. But much of the floor space at locally listed Provision House fell out of use following the closure of the co-operative in 1983. In 2019, Dudley-based charity Loaves N’ Fishes took over use of the ground floor with plans to bring the upper floors back into use.