Are you looking to strengthen the financial resilience and governance capabilities of your heritage organisation?
The Heritage Trade Up programme is a new initiative for the sector. Funded by the National Lottery Heritage Fund and developed by the School for Social Entrepreneurs, the programme will support leaders of up to 52 heritage organisations to develop their entrepreneurialism, resilience and sustainability.
A steering group comprised of a diverse range of leaders and influencers from across the sector has been formed to help shape the vision and learning offer, including our very own experienced social Investment Manager, Asha Karbhari Asha Karbhari — The Architectural Heritage Fund.
The programme is designed for people who are leading a heritage organisation or trading project. They should have responsibility for the trading activity and be able to shape it and make strategic decisions.
- Strengthen your organisation with a free learning programme: Eight days of learning between October 2021 and June 2022
- Receive a £10,000 Trade Back grant that supports your recovery from the Covid pandemic.
- Gain a network of peers, who will help you develop your plans and act as a sounding board.
Dependent upon Covid restrictions the programme is to run a blended learning approach, offering a mix of online and on-site learning. The on-site learning will take place in one of four locations: London, Birmingham, Edinburgh, and York. There will be an access budget to support participants’ travel and accommodation where required.
The deadline for applications is 1PM, April 9th, 2021.
Read more about the fully funded programme and up to £10k grant https://www.the-sse.org/courses/heritage-trade-up-programme/
- The School for Social Entrepreneurs was founded in 1997 by Lord Michael Young, and it has grown an international community of fellows and a network of schools across the UK, Canada, and India. It runs courses that equip people to start, scale and strengthen organisations that make a positive difference. www.the-sse.org
- The National Lottery Heritage Fund is a distributor of the National Lottery funds for heritage themed good causes. It is a non-departmental public body accountable to Parliament via the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS). www.heritagefund.org.uk
- Media graphics provided by the School for Social Entrepreneurs.
- For media enquiries please contact Asha Karbhari, on 07481 832735 / firstname.lastname@example.org