Our priorities for the next twelve months
- Development of a new funding bid in Scotland to support our main Historic Environment Scotland-funded programme there;
- Working alongside colleagues at the Departments for Communities and for Agriculture and Rural Affairs in Northern Ireland on the launch of an expanded ‘Village Catalyst’ initiative;
- Raising new loan finance and launching a new social investment strategy setting out in greater detail how the AHF’s lending funds support social and heritage impact;
- Developing successor plans for our Transforming Places through Heritage programme in England;
- Delivery of our new, increased funding in Wales; and
- Further developing and implementing our new Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and Environmental policies.