The AHF is recruiting! We need 5 specialist freelancers for a three-year period from September 2016.
Our Support Officers assist local communities who are seeking to rescue and re-utilise a historic building which they value. We want to recruit five self-employed Support Officers with expertise in the following fields:
- Commercial or social lending, preferably including work with voluntary sector organisations, social enterprises, and/or SMEs
- Social finance, including Community Shares and SITR
- Business planning, preferably in the context of social enterprise
- Property management, including understanding of the community asset transfer process and community rights in relation to property
- Public relations, social media, marketing and community engagement
We are offering a fee of £30,500 per annum, with raises in future years.
Find out more at www.ahfund.org.uk/jobs